ORCA Business Choice provides total flexibility for employers and employees.
This program offers multiple products on a single ORCA card, including monthly passes, e-purse or e-voucher.
Business Choice Includes:
- Monthly transit passes at retail prices for bus, train, ferry or Metro vanpool.
- Access to all regular bus services on Community Transit, Everett Transit, Kitsap Transit, Metro Transit, Pierce Transit, and Sound Transit
- Access to regular Sound Transit Link light rail service
- Access to Sounder commuter rail
- Access to Washington State Ferries
- E-purse option – Employees use stored value to pay for travel on a per-trip basis or convert to monthly pass
- E-voucher option – Employees convert to E-purse or monthly pass and if unused, E-vouchers are eligible for a credit to the employer
Benefits for Employers:
- Purchase ORCA cards and load or reload value monthly, or as needed, online
- Load multiple ORCA products (like E-purse or E-voucher ) onto a single ORCA card
- Provide cards only to those employees using transit services
- Provide a subsidy and/or Pre-Tax benefit to employees
- Flexibility to change products from month to month
- Conveniently pre-pay online via credit card or by mailing a company check
- Replace lost or stolen cards to transfer products to new cards using online replacement transactions.
Benefits for Employees:
- Load bus, train, ferry and Metro vanpool passes, and per-trip fares on one card.
- Conveniently convert the E-voucher to E-purse and pay for travel on a per-trip basis or convert to a monthly pass
- Add value to cover the cost difference between the employer sponsored subsidy and the total cost of the desired product or fare
- Ability to register cards. If a card is lost or stolen, the card can then be replaced with a replacement transaction and the value issued to a new unused card
Sign up for ORCA Business Choice online with King County Metro