Seattle 2030 District is partnering with Commute Seattle for a session on July 30th to provide perspectives on transportation and commute trends.
Building owners and property managers are working hard to prepare their buildings for future phases of re-opening. While there are many details to consider within a building, it is just as important to understand how tenants will be arriving, and how you can meet their needs in a safe, economical way.
Commute Seattle will be reviewing how COVID-19 has changed the transportation landscape, ways tenant commutes might change, and specific details you should consider in different arrival areas of your building.
Some topics the webinar will cover include:
- Current and potential future impacts of COVID-19 on travel behavior, transit capacity, and congestion
- Key insights on return to work trends from over 400 local worksites via Commute Seattle’s workplace survey
- Strategies to mitigate increased demand for parking
- Considerations for vanpools, carpools, and shuttles
- Facilities to support active transportation such as biking and walking
- How you can continue to make progress towards sustainability goals; reduce greenhouse gas emissions, congestion, and reliance on fossil fuels
There will be time at the end for Q&A; bring your questions!